Sunday, October 10, 2010

Taiwan Cycling Festival Tour Plan

Arriving October 14th in Taipei.
We'll be transported to Taitung for 3 different nights to see 3 different hotels and some "short" rides of 60km and 80km (yikes for me!) and hopefully river rafting!

Then bussed up to Hualien for a 40k and then 26k ride, 2 nights in 2 different lovely accommodations before heading to Taipei. This includes the International Cycling Team visit and press conference in Taipei.

We'll bus back to Hualien for a 50k ride, then Hualien City tour before day 10's 100km road race. I'm sure I won't be doing that - so I hope I get lots of great pictures watching it! Last day has us on a 30km mountain ride. Not sure what any of these rides look like, but I hope my leg and freshly starting to be active body can participate in all these challenges!

Leave either for home on the 25th, or I'll extend it to try and go to Taichung by myself - and visit a bicycle factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment